Friday, July 10, 2009

I can't wait for my fill!!!

So, today, I am five weeks post op. The scale says I have only lost 10 pounds STILL! But people I work with and see me every few days tell me there is a noticeable difference! It is interesting and I think my body is just adjusting to the change in diet and I have been told that when I get my first fill on July 22, after that, I should see the weight drop from there. I hope so. I feel so good though and clearly, my body is looking better. It's all good.... I am still glad I did this and do not regret it for one second! I am so thankful for the opportunity! I made the decision that I will not buy any new clothes until I hit 25 pounds so that is some nice incentive!
On another note, for everyone in the northeast, how beautiful was the sun today??? What a gorgeous day!!! Bummed I have to work all weekend, but still, at least I was able to enjoy yesterday and today! Night all!!!

No comments: