Monday, November 9, 2009

Has it really been THAT long??

Yes, you are reading this right....... it is now November 8.... it has been months since my last entry and I am such a bad girl..... You know what's cool, though? As I sit here typing, my legs are crossed and that is not something I have been able to do for very long.... I love it! I promised pics and I am coming through with that promise finally! But first, an update:
Things are going great! I may not have lost a TON of weight since my last post, but I have made a TON of breakthroughs and that is so much more valuable toward the actual weightloss! I have fallen in love with Zumba and that is making quite the difference in my life all around! Since my last post, I have started taking Microbiology (can't help but think that just may be the reason for my absence lately! lol!!) toward my nursing degree and I can't believe it but I am actually getting a (gasp!!) B in the class! Those of you who know me, know that science is NOT one of my strengths and for that I am having to study MUCH more than the average nursing student. Though I am spending a great deal of time studying, I must say that the class is wonderful and I am learning SO much and I love what I am learning! I feel lucky, also that I have a professor that I think is a perfect match for me!
Now for a few updated pics!

This was taken August 9. No doubt, after a LONG day of working on the deck!
Looking at this picture now tells me how far I have come!!


One of THE hottest days of the summer at Fenway Park. Excuse the protruding boob...
Just a good pic to get what I looked like. This was August 21.

Same Red Sox game. August 21.


At a friend's wedding on August 29.

At my cousin Julia's wedding on September 5. I can see a difference in my face...

And this? This is my halloween costume for this year.... some of you may remember my costume from last year? I think you'll agree this is WAY cuter!! ;)


I am going to do another blog post right after this one with some more pictures - including my halloween costume from last year.... wait til you see this one!!!!

I really want to thank you all again for you unwaivering support! I don't know if I'll ever be able to thank each and every one of you enough!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Skye !! It really shows in your face !! See you in the am !! Liz

Cally said...

This is so great Skye! You're going to love having this blog in the years to come. Go gettum girl!! I love YOU! M. xoxo