Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Dr. Fill", Take 2

I went in today for fill number two. Bumped me up to 5cc's.... I wanted 6cc's but she said I wouldn't be able to drink tomorrow if I had gotten 6. Guess I'll have to trust her..... anyway..... It was a nice long fishing trip she took in my abdomen.... like a 10 minute fishing trip.... including me putting my chin to my chest and acting like I was doing crunches... only in a constant contraction.... fun..... then the needle found my port!! I will go back in two weeks to be bumped up to 5.5 and then two weeks later to be bumped up to 6. We'll see if I want to get more after that. I would ideally like to end up with 7cc's but that's me being annoyed that I am hungry for more than I would like to be.... eh.... oh, well.....

1 comment:

Cally said...

Looking forward to another post. Mom