Friday, May 29, 2009

This diet is great in the not great kinda way!

Yeah, I find myself wanting to beat people down for food... is this not a good thing? Yeah, okay, so it's not THAT bad, but I definitely feel hungry all the time, to be sure.... I know this will all be over in a week and I will have bigger fish to fry (mmmmm.... fried fish......), so I have to look in the horizon. There are so many things that make this starvation worth it. I can't wait to be healthy, I can't wait to be able to sit in a plane without feeling claustrophobic, I can't wait to have people look at me and don't think to themselves "Oh, that poor thing..." or even worse, "That fat lazy girl". Don't get me wrong, I'm not being a victim about it at all, I am a realist and I just know it happens. So, if you see me between now and the 5th of June, don't have any food.... if you do, at least make it be celery - then I will insist you keep it!

No comments: