Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh, my gosh... sorry it's been so long!

I had no idea it has been two weeks!! WOW!! Tomorrow will mark the three week bandiversary!! Things are great on this end! I am feeling wonderful and am eating alright! I still think my body might be going through starvation mode... I am not really eating more than 800-1000 calories and wonder if my body is storing whatever it is getting. I am stuck at 10 lbs after surgery and would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. I make sure I am eating healthy and the proper amounts and that's the best I can do, right? I feel amazing! That makes me happy! I think when I go for a fill, I might start seeing a difference. That will be on July 22.
In better news, the glue (yes, they used glue instead of stitches..) has finally all peeled away as well as the scabs!! Sorry if that is a bit TMI! My scars are forming quite nicely and I can really feel my port under my skin very well, I love to feel it, kinda weird, I know....
I went back to work about a week and a half ago and everything is great! I am definitely back to my normal self, that's for sure! Seth has taken some more recent pics of me so I will be posting those soon. It's late and I have to work in the AM! What a gorgeous day today was after SO many days of rain and crummy weather! Here's to more sun to come! Night all!

4 comments:

HipDroppedStitches said...

It is wonderful to hear that you are feeling so great! Good luck on the 22nd!

The mom said...

Glad you are feeling well! I have read a lot of nutrition articles in the last year and I'm really enjoying learning more and more about what's good to put in my body. Sort of fun! Of course what I've eaten togday is not so healthy... blah! :-P
Can't wait to see your progress pics as you go along!

Erin said...

It'll start to drop :) Your body is totally just trying to make amends :)

Unknown said...

Love your upbeat attitude sweetums. The #'s will keep on leaving as your journey progresses. Just never give up hope nor the hard work I know it is. I expect when they do the fill-up it will be another change for you - a transition and adjustment. Just remember you have many people cheering you on.

XOXOXO

Dad